6th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in cruise ships after MCA?

Sir, I am pursuing MCA and this is my final semester, but I want to earn good money with a lot of hard work. I am not good in coding. Is there is any job in cruise ships ?

29th November 2016, 03:05 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I get job in cruise ships after MCA?

Since, you are pursuing your MCA degree and you wanted high package salary even you are ready to work hard, then why do you want to join cruise.

Is it due to the reason that you are not good enough in coding? If this is so, then you must work on your coding skill instead of changing your aspiration due to week in coding.

Since you are ready to work hard, then better to study hard and improve your coding skill instead of ruining your career due to being week in coding.
3rd September 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in cruise ships after MCA?

Sir, I am pursuing MCA and this is my final semester, but I want to earn good money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?