17th August 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of Software Engineer post which is available in Cisco Systems Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

20th August 2019, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer in Cisco Systems Bangalore?

Job Description of CISCO Systems Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed job description of this CISCO Systems Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - CISCO Systems

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You need to involve in designing, development and sustenance in network technology at layer 2.

>> You are required to lead development of subsystems and you need to develop the large portions of the software independently and rapidly with the quality.

>> You should be able to troubleshoot component level as well as system level issues for successful completion of the product and software releases with the aggressive timelines.

>> As a Software Engineer, you are required to write the complete functional and design specification for those features independently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?