26th September 2020, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Dot Net Developer interview in Capgemini Pune?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Capgemini Pune. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Dot Net Developer. I want to attend this interview. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

29th September 2020, 05:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dot Net Developer interview in Capgemini Pune?

Eligibility to attend the Dot Net Developer interview in Capgemini Pune are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates MCA, BE / BTech (CS/IT/EE/ECE), or related work-field study branches.

2. Recent passouts. (Batch:-2019/2020)

3. Good academic record with 60% and above for the 2020 batch and 50% and above for the 2019 batch.

4. One year gap only after SSC and no gap allowed after diploma.

5. No live backlogs.
30th September 2020, 12:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dot Net Developer interview in Capgemini Pune?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Dot Net Developer in Capgemini Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Dot Net Developer in Capgemini Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Capgemini

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech or ME from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Having experience in Capital Markets domain is highly desirable.

>> Some of the primary skills required are,
@ OOPS
@ SQL
@ C#.NET
@ WebAPI

>> You must have awareness of DevOps concepts tools viz Teamcity Jenkins..etc.,
30th September 2020, 12:57 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to attend Dot Net Developer interview in Capgemini Pune is as follows.

Applicant must be BTech CSE graduate with 6 -8 year of experience in relevant field.

Applicant must have awareness of DevOps concepts tools viz Teamcity Jenkins etc.

Applicant's majority of experience must be in Financial Services domain.

Applicant must be willing to work on both development support projects.

Applicant must be willing to learn new skills implement in the project execution.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

capgemini.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?