27th October 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Baker Huges Bangalore is conducting an interview for the post of Engineering Intern. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

30th October 2020, 08:34 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in Baker Huges Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant must have fluency in English (oral and written).

• Applicant must have minimum qualification of a BS or MS degree in Engineering and or Mechanics.

• Applicant must have completed maximum 3 years post Bachelor’s or Master’s degree .

• Applicant must be Geographically mobile .

I'm giving you link of official website for any other inquiry.

www.bhge.com
1st November 2020, 09:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Baker Huges

Name of the Job Position - Engineering Intern

>> You must have completed BS or MS Degree in Engineering and or Mechanics in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have maximum of 3 years post bachelor's or Master's degree experience for this recruitment.

>> You should have fluency in English both verbal and written.

>> And must have minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA or its equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?