27th October 2020, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Baker Huges Bangalore for the post of Engineering Intern. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Engineering Interns. So, I want to know about the job profile.

31st October 2020, 06:16 PM
chin6303

Unhappy Re: Job profile of Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Job profile of Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore

Eligibility Criteria for Baker Huges Jobs 2020 :
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
2020/2021 graduates

Job Profile:

Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset

Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements

Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders

Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintaine
1st November 2020, 09:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore?

Job Profile of Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Engineering Intern in Baker Huges Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Baker Huges

Name of the Job Position - Engineering Intern

>> You are required to participate in intentional as well as structured career development activities and need to receive active coaching and mentoring.

>> You are required to solve the critical business challenges through cross functional as well as mission based teams.

>> You should complete the formal training in Engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Huges Engineers and technical topics releant for the business.

>> You should be able to participate in International experiences or assignments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?