6th February 2021, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in IBM Hyderabad

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview with IBM Hyderabad for the post of Engineering Intern. I am a BTech CSE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

7th February 2021, 09:45 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in IBM Hyderabad

The following Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in IBM Hyderabad :-

A.B.E/B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI).

B.M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information technology are eligible to apply.

C.MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.

D.The candidate’s graduation degree should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.

E.Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
7th February 2021, 11:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Engineering Intern interview in IBM Hyderabad

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Engineering Intern in IBM Hyderabad recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Engineering Intern in IBM Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - IBM

Name of the Job Position - Engineering Intern

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognizaed university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates passing out in the year 2019 or 2020 or 2021 are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates having 0 to 5 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?