6th February 2021, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Medtronic Hyderabad

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Medtronic Hyderabad for the post of Software Engineer. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can any of you let me know about this post?

7th February 2021, 09:55 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Medtronic Hyderabad

The following Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Medtronic Hyderabad :-

A.Design, Develop, test, Debug and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities.

B.Determines system software design requirement.

C.Ensure that the system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.

D.Build an excellent CV/Resume & Get hired quickly.

E.Generates systems software engineering policies, standards,and procedures.
7th February 2021, 10:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Medtronic Hyderabad

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Medtronic Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Engineers in Medtronic Hyderabad recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Medtronic

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to generate systems software engineering policies, standards as well as procedures.

>> You should be involving in,
@ Designing,
@ Developing,
@ Testing,
@ Debugging,
@ Implementing the operating system components
@ Software tools and utilities.

>> You should ensure system improvements are successfully implemented as well as monitored to increase the efficiency.

>> You need to determine the system software design requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?