14th May 2012, 08:40 PM
divyanshsai

Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)? Model question papers for the same?

Hello sir i want to know the syllabus for DRDO ceptem-5 STA-B (Computer science ) syllabus... i want some model papers of DRDO-Ceptem (Computer science)...

4th June 2012, 08:20 PM
prashanthgk210

Default Re: Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)? Model question papers for the same?

Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)? Model question papers for the same?

Hello sir i want to know the syllabus for DRDO ceptem-5 STA-B (Computer science ) syllabus... i want some model papers of DRDO-Ceptem (Computer science)...

my id: [email protected]
9th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)? Model question papers for the same?

hello sir .i want to know the syllabus and the books which i have prepare for the CEPTAM-05(mechanaical engg)......
my id:[email protected]
12th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know the syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(computer science)
email id: [email protected]
14th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

14th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know the syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(computer science)
15th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i want sample question papers for STA B(computer science)
16th June 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to know the syllabus for ceptam 5 SAT-B (Metallurgical Engg) pls help me in this by sending some sample question papers.
16th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year questions with answer of electrical engineering for STA B for ceptam-5 exam.
19th June 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir .i want to know the syllabus and the books which i have prepare for the CEPTAM-05
STA-B (Computer science ) and i want some model papers of DRDO-Ceptem (Computer science)& all previous papers.
19th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

19th June 2012, 07:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Here i have attached the files you are looking for.

Please download them and go through it to learn more about the question pattern.

Hope this helps you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 1.pdf(65.7 KB, 1408 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 2.pdf(106.8 KB, 1248 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Questions.pdf(137.3 KB, 1315 views)
20th June 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to know the syllabus for DRDO ceptem-5 STA-B (Computer science ) syllabus... i want some model papers of DRDO-Ceptem (Computer science) and all previous papers also suggest the book .
20th June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what is syllbus for STA-B(chemistry)
23rd June 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want question paper model for STA-B computer science

My email id : [email protected]

Please help me.
29th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir. i am amir k bawane (M.Sc. chemistry), sir i want some model and previous year question papers for STA-B CHEMISTRY.
sir please send it on my e-mail id '[email protected]' if you can.
10th July 2012, 06:32 PM
urfirahman12

sir please send me sample pper and last year paper for sta b ceptam 05 .i will be appearing for it
mail id:[email protected]
11th July 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know the syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Electronics & Communication)
19th July 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

hello sir .i want to know the syllabus and the books which i have prepare for the CEPTAM-05
STA-B (Computer science ) and i want some model papers of DRDO-Ceptem (Computer science)& all previous papers.

my id:[email protected].
19th July 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

pls send me model question paper of ceptem 5 stat B (computer science) in my email id [email protected]
19th July 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me preview sample papers of drdo exam on my id- [email protected]
19th July 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to know the syllabus for DRDO ceptem-5 STA-B (Computer science ) syllabus...

20th July 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want sample question papers for CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)?:
my email id is:[email protected]
please help me.
20th July 2012, 05:51 PM
sucharu_sharma

is there anyone help me to give me the syllabus and sample paper regarding drdo ceptam 2012 exam sta b computer .. plzzz help to send it on email id
[email protected]
20th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me drdo STA B for ECE trade question papers
20th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

please sir send the syllbus of EXAM DRDO CEPTAM STA B COMPUTER SCIENCE
MY ID [email protected]
21st July 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Please send me DRDO CEPTAM-5 Syllabus and model question papers to [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want the model test paper with solution of drdo computer science exam please attach it thanks
[email protected]
23rd July 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 Assistant Hindi(Post code) 0301 ? Model previou ques. papers for the same.

Please send me DRDO CEPTAM-5 Assistant Hindi(Post code) 0301 syllabus and model solved 5 years question paper to me
email id- [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 11:33 PM
priyankasree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Re: Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 Assistant Hindi(Post code) 0301 ? Model previou ques. papers for the same.

Please send me DRDO CEPTAM-5 Assistant Hindi(Post code) 0301 syllabus and model solved 5 years question paper to me
email id- [email protected]

hi friend,

i attached the DRDOCEPTAM-5Assistant Hindisyllabus&model question papers.so i hope this helps you.

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 1 (1).pdf(65.7 KB, 399 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 2 (2).pdf(106.8 KB, 351 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 4.pdf(65.8 KB, 390 views)
24th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)? Model question papers for the same?

[QUOTE=prashanthgk210;2267443]Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)? Model question papers for the same?

24th July 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=prashanthgk210;2267443]Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science)? Model question papers for the same?

25th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

plz send the sylabus of CEPTAM-5 STA-5(COMPUTER SCIENCE) in my e-mail id [email protected]
26th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,I want to know the syllbus of CEPTAM-5, STA-5 (Computer Science) exam and related book's name..pls send me the previous exams paper related to this also on my email-id- [email protected]
27th July 2012, 06:01 PM
R0CKSTAR

suggest me best book for sta b exam.
29th July 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want the syllabus n some model test paper with answer for DRDO ceptam-05 STA-B(computer science). my email address is [email protected], plz send on my email address.
29th July 2012, 01:47 PM
meena panwar

I want syllabus and previous question papers for DRDO ceptam-05 STA-B(computer science). Please mail them on my id:[email protected]
29th July 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to know the syllabus for DRDO ceptam-5 STA-B (Computer science ) syllabus...

29th July 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

31st July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can you please send me Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-5 STA B(Computer Science) and Model question papers for the same?
2nd September 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Goodmorning to all of you, Pls send me Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, I ill prepare to next time to Exam, my name K.IMTIAZ BASHA, H.nO:-32/516, BADI-BEEDH STREET, KURNOOL -518001, cELL nO: 8125255123, ANY MISTAKE IN THIS MSG SORRY TO U, PLS GIVE ME DRDO ENTRY TEST& MODEL, wRITTERN TEST qUESTION PAPERS PLS SEND ME URGENT,BY POST OR TELEGRAM, VERYVERY THANK U , U CAN SEND ME PAPERS , I WILL CONFIRM TO GOOD WRITE THE NEST EXAM GOOD WRITE OK. IF YOU NOT SEND ME PAPER, HAMARA GHAR ME KOI BHI NAHI GOVT JOB OR HAMARI FAMILY KI ASHAA HAI KE GOVT JOB TUJKOAYAGI, HM BHOT SARI KOSHISH KI MGR KHAIN BHI NAHIMILAY PAPERS , YOIURS FAITHFULLY
27th October 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

SIR
MY SELF MADHVENDER ARYA. I WANT TO ASK ABOUT OF RESULT - SENIOR
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT-'B'(STA-'B') COMPUTER SCIENCE.WHEN HE IS COMING
PLSE REPLY ME BECAUSE IN RESULT OF CEPTAM-05 OF ALL SUBJECT WISE IN
WHICH NOT NAME GIVEN OF COMPUTER SCIENCE SUBJECT. IS LATE RESULT OF
COMPUTER SCIENCE. SO PLSE TELL ME RESION.

THANKING YOU
MAIL ID- [email protected]
18th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Thippeswamy.T

Hello sir i want to know the syllabus for DRDO ceptem-6 STA-B (Computer science ) syllabus... i want some model papers of DRDO-Ceptem (Computer science) and all previous papers also suggest the book .

My Mail-id is :[email protected]
20th June 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i want previous year question paper n syllabus for DRDO ceptam-6 STA - B (Computer Science ) on my email-id [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can you please send me Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-6 STA B(Computer Science) and Model question papers for the same?
[email protected]
30th January 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me Syllabus for DRDO CEPTAM-6 STA B(Computer Science) and Model question papers
at [email protected] on 31/01/2015
3rd February 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir.
plz send me previous question paper of STA b (chemical technology)
my email I'd is [email protected]

I am waiting sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?