28th November 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of EPAM Systems, Hyderabad for the post of Junior Software Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in EPAM Systems, Hyderabad. Waiting for your reply!

4th December 2018, 09:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview:

You must have passed BE/BTech with Computer Science /Information Technology from any recognized university.

You must have obtained minimum 60% marks throughout your academics (10th, 12th, Graduation).

You should not have any backlogs.

Only circuit batch pass out candidate can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?