2nd August 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I got an email from EPAM Systems Hyderabad for the Junior Software Engineer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

5th August 2019, 06:04 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in B. Tech/B.E – Computer Science /Information Technology.

-Aggregate of Min 60% from class X onwards.

-2019 passout only.
5th August 2019, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend EPAM Systems Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend EPAM Systems Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this EPAM Systems Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - EPAM Systems

Name of the Job Position - Junior Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
@ Information Technology or
@ Computer Science or
@ Electronics and Communication

>> You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics. In general, candidates who are going to passout in 2020 are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?