6th March 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to attend L1/Junior Software Engineer interview of EPAM Systems?

Hi Sir, I just want to get the information of the eligibility criteria so that I can attend the interview for the post of L1/Junior Software Engineer in EPAM Systems. Can you please tell me the requirements also?

16th April 2018, 06:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to attend L1/Junior Software Engineer interview of EPAM Systems?

Eligibility Criteria and Requirements to attend L1/ Junior Software Engineer Interview of EPAM Systems:

The basic eligibility criteria and requirements to attend L1/ Junior Software Engineer recruitment of EPAM Systems consists of the following,

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in any of the following streams are eligible to apply.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Besides this, candidates who are from MCA or M.Sc background are also eligible to apply for this Junior Software Engineer recruitment of EPAM Systems.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for this recruitment. You must not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?