7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Finoit Noida Software Developer Trainee interview?

Hello friends, I am interested to join as a Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida. As I know, they are hiring, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview for this post. Thank you!

13th August 2019, 06:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Finoit Noida Software Developer Trainee interview?

Company Name : Finoit

Trainee Software Developer || Noida || Experience Required: Freshers || 2018 & 2019 Batches only.

Eligibility to attend Finoit Noida Software Developer Trainee interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-Good academic record with 60% above throughout the career in 10,12 and Graduation.
-Good communication skills.
-Good programming skills in front end technologies.
-Knowledge in Java technologies.
14th August 2019, 08:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Finoit Noida Software Developer Trainee interview?

Eligibility required to attend Finoit Noida Software Developer Trainee interview are given below;

You should be a BE / BTech graduate in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication/Information Technology from any recognized university..
You must have obtained 70% and above in class 10th, 12th and BE/BTech.

You must have excellent communication skills.

You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appear in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?