8th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility critetia and procedure to apply for training in Automobile engineering from TATA Motors?

Hello sir, I am from Maharashtra and have completed Automobile engineering and now I want to do Training from TATA Motors. Please tell me eligibility critetia and procedure to apply for it?

12th April 2017, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility critetia and procedure to apply for training in Automobile engineering from TATA Motors?

Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for Training in Automobile Engineering from TATA Motors;:

>> The basic educational qualification required to apply for Training TATA motors is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you have already completed Automobile Engineering course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Training in TATA Motors.

>> I suggest you to contact HR department or Administrative officer of the TATA Motors Branch in which you are interested to do Internship.

>> After getting the application form, get certificate saying that there is no objection for your college if you get interned from TATA Motors and submit the same in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?