7th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview of Finoit Noida for the post of Software Developer Trainee. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

13th August 2019, 06:22 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida?

Company Name : FINOIT (Web & Mobile App software Development Company)

Trainee Software Developer || Noida || Experience Required: Freshers || 2018 & 2019 Batches only.

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida is around INR 2.4 -3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below:
www.finoit.com
14th August 2019, 08:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida are as follows;

During first six months of training period, you will get CTC of Rs. 2.4 Lacs per annum. From 7th month onwards, CTC will be around Rs. 3 Lacs per annum.
At the time of joining, you will have to fill the 2.5 years of service agreement.
17th August 2019, 07:53 PM
Om saii

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida is Rs. 1,50,000 - 3,75,000 Per Annum.

Job Description:-

Finoit is looking to hire a Front-office executive with proficiency in front-desk management. Position provides an opportunity to learn and evolve in Admin and HR domain with recruitment and HR processes participation as additional accountabilities.
17th August 2019, 08:04 PM
Om saii

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida is Rs. 1,50,000 - 3,75,000 Per Annum.

Job Description

Finoit is looking to hire a Front-office executive with proficiency in front-desk management. Position provides an opportunity to learn and evolve in Admin and HR domain with recruitment and HR processes participation as additional accountabilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?