7th August 2019, 09:35 PM

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview of Finoit Noida for the post of Software Developer Trainee. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

13th August 2019, 06:22 PM
ites

Default Re: Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida?

Company Name : FINOIT (Web & Mobile App software Development Company)

Trainee Software Developer || Noida || Experience Required: Freshers || 2018 & 2019 Batches only.

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida is around INR 2.4 -3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below:
www.finoit.com
14th August 2019, 08:41 PM

Salary package allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida are as follows;

During first six months of training period, you will get CTC of Rs. 2.4 Lacs per annum. From 7th month onwards, CTC will be around Rs. 3 Lacs per annum.
At the time of joining, you will have to fill the 2.5 years of service agreement.
17th August 2019, 07:53 PM
Om saii

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida is Rs. 1,50,000 - 3,75,000 Per Annum.

Job Description:-

Finoit is looking to hire a Front-office executive with proficiency in front-desk management. Position provides an opportunity to learn and evolve in Admin and HR domain with recruitment and HR processes participation as additional accountabilities.
17th August 2019, 08:04 PM
Om saii

Salary allotted to Software Developer Trainee in Finoit Noida is Rs. 1,50,000 - 3,75,000 Per Annum.

Job Description

Finoit is looking to hire a Front-office executive with proficiency in front-desk management. Position provides an opportunity to learn and evolve in Admin and HR domain with recruitment and HR processes participation as additional accountabilities.