6th May 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Bank of America Mumbai for the post of GBS Analyst. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

9th May 2020, 04:37 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai?

Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai

MBA (with Engineering/GNIIT) from reputed institutes with 0-4 years of experience

• Strong writing skills
• Strong database management skills
• Ability to translate information from several different databases into a single,
more structured file
• Familiarity with technology / financial technology jargon and trends helpful
but not required
9th May 2020, 08:43 PM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai?

Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America, Mumbai:-

<> Post Graduate from a top tier university with MBA, mathematics, or finance related major degree (benchmark colleges like IIM-K, IIM-I, other similar B schools etc)

<> Experience - 0.5 to 1 yr

<> Mandatory skills - Experience in global markets - Trade support, analytics.

<> Required Software Applications - Excel, word, power point.
9th May 2020, 08:44 PM
Deadman11145

Default Re: Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai?

Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America, Mumbai:-

<> Post Graduate from a top tier university with MBA, mathematics, or finance related major degree (benchmark colleges like IIM-K, IIM-I, other similar B schools etc)

<> Experience - 0.5 to 1 yr

<> Mandatory skills - Experience in global markets - Trade support, analytics.

<> Required Software Applications - Excel, word, power point.
9th May 2020, 09:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend GBS Analyst in Bank of America, Mumbai recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend GBS Analyst in Bank of America, Mumbai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bank of America

Name of the Job Position - GBS Analyst

>> You must be able to create strong powerpoint presentations and must have familiarity with financial technology Jargon and other technologies which would be helpful.

>> You should have done MBA (With Engineering or GNIIT) from a recognized college and must have 0 to 4 years of experience.

>> You should have strong knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Word, various BI Platforms specially Tableau.

>> Having 1 to 3 years of relevant experience would be an added advantage.
11th May 2020, 05:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai as follows:-
1. Qualifying (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration or work field branches from reputed colleges.

2. Batch: 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible.

3. Good academic record.

4. No live backlogs.

5. 0-2 years of relevant experience in the same profile.
12th May 2020, 03:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai is given below:-

1. The candidate should be post-graduate in Finance or Business Administration from any recognized university.

2. The candidates who have completed graduation in Engineering are also eligible.

3. The candidate should be a resident of Mumbai or nearby places.

4. The candidate should have 0 to 2 years of experience.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
12th May 2020, 03:26 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai is that the applicant should have completed graduation in BE/BTech from reputed institution. The applicant should have 0 to 2 years of experience. The applicant should have good academic record. The applicant should have relevant skill and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?