6th May 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Job description of GBS Analyst in Bank of America Mumbai?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the description of the job which is GBS Analyst in Bank of America Mumbai? I have got an email regarding this job. So, I would like to know about the job description.

9th May 2020, 09:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of GBS Analyst in Bank of America Mumbai?

Job Description of GBS Analyst in Bank of America, Mumbai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of GBA Analyst in Bank of America, Mumbai recruitment are as follows.

Name of the Company - Bank of America

Name of the Job Position - GBS Analyst

>> You should be able to understand and deliver the ad-hoc requests and deliver in a timely manner.

>> You need to work with team supporting various line of businesses (LOBs) in order to publish the scheduled management reports.

>> You are required to identify and implement the process improvement initiatives requirements.

>> You should monitor as well as maintain the high level of data integrity reports that are developed and generated.

>> You must analyze and decide the methodology for new requests and deliver in a timely manner.
11th May 2020, 05:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Job description of GBS Analyst in Bank of America Mumbai as follows:-

1. You will have to do company and industry research as per requirements.
2. Financial modeling/ marketing practices.
3. Credit approval memos and assistance of deals.
4. Review of deals and tasks.
5. Presentation and business development tasks for the clients.
12th May 2020, 03:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Job description of GBS Analyst in Bank of America Mumbai is that the applicant should be able to prepare presentation and other materials for client pitchbooks. The applicant should be able to support various financial analyses, including valuation and merger consequences. The applicant should be able to develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies. The applicant should be able to perform comprehensive and in - depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses.
12th May 2020, 03:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The job description of GBS Analyst in Bank of America Mumbai is given below:-

1. Perform comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses.

2. Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies.

3. Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences.

4. Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?