6th May 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I want to attend the interview of Bank of America Mumbai for the post of GBS Analyst. I came to know that they are offering this post. I just want to know what qualification is required to attend this interview?

9th May 2020, 09:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai?

Qualification Criteria required to attend GBS Analyst in Bank of America, Mumbai recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to attend GBS Analyst in Bank of America, Mumbai recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bank of America

Name of the Job Position - GBS Analyst

>> You must have completed MBA degree from a recognized college or university to be eligible. And additional qualifications like FRM or CFA courses will be beneficial.

>> Also you should have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have strong writing skills as well as good database management skills.
11th May 2020, 05:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai?

Qualification required to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai as follows:-

1. Qualifying business/accounts / MBA (finance) degree or work field branches from reputed colleges.
2. Batch: 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
5. 0-2 years of relevant experience in the same profile.
12th May 2020, 03:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Qualification required to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai is that the applicant must have completed their graduation in BE/BTech from any university. The applicant should have 0 to 2 years of experience. The applicant should belong to Mumbai, Maharashtra. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
12th May 2020, 03:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to attend GBS Analyst interview in Bank of America Mumbai is given below:-

1. The candidate should be able to prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks.

2. The candidate should also be able to develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies.

3. The candidate should belong to Mumbai or nearby places.

4. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?