28th June 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview?

Hi friends, I have got an email from HCL-Hyderabad for the Content Operations Support Technician. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

29th June 2019, 08:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview?

To apply for HCL- Content Operations Support Technician interview, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT from a recognized college/university. You must have secured minimum 65% and above marks throughout the academic career. Candidates must also have good technical knowledge.
29th June 2019, 11:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have completed your graduation from any recognize university in full time course.

2. HCL is hiring fresher graduates for this opening.

3. You must have excellent communication skill.

4. You should have knowledge of HTML.
30th June 2019, 12:07 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have got an email from HCL-Hyderabad for the Content Operations Support Technician. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?
Eligibility to attend HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview:

1) Applicants who completed their CSE / IT graduates preferred.

2) Applicant should have excellent English Communication skill in both written and spoken

3) Applicants must have good knowledge of HTML.

4) Applicants must have Logical reasoning & high analytical skills.

Official website -> Click Here !!
30th June 2019, 02:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad is given below:-

1)You must be a technical graduate.
2)You must have strong communication skills.
3)You must have the knowledge of Hardware & VLSI.
4)You must be able to prioritize and work on several tasks at any given time.
5)You should have strong decision making and problem solving skills.

You can visit the website https://www.hcltech.com for more information.
30th June 2019, 03:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview:

- Bachelor's in computer science or related technical field IT.

-Expierience 0-5 yrs in the technical field.

Check with the HR coordinators at the interview venue for complete information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?