28th June 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of HCL-Hyderabad as they are hiring any BTech graduate for Content Operations Support Technician post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

30th June 2019, 02:29 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview?

The selection procedure of Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad is completed in 4 steps:-
1)Shortlisting on the basis of resume.
2)Shortlisted candidates would need to do Interview with the HR.
3)Few of the candidates left after HR round would need to give the technical test followed by skills test.
4)Finally, you are done. A short one on one session with your reporting manager.
5)Offer letter would be given to you on the same day of selection.

You can check the website https://www.hcltech.com for more information.
30th June 2019, 03:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview?

Selection procedure of HCL-Hyderabad Content Operations Support Technician interview:

-Apply for the job at HCL job portal after then upon your skill set and experience they will shortlist you for interview. There are three rounds for selection as follows :

-Online test.

-Operational round.

-HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?