28th June 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

30th June 2019, 02:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad?

The salary of Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad starts from Rs.2,25,000 per year to rs.3,28,000. However, if you have any experience then you will get a better hike on the basis of your last withdrawn salary.

You can apply for the Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad through the website https://www.hcltech.com.

Walk In address:-
HCL Technologies
Survey No. 30, 34, 35 & 38,
Avance Business Hub, Tower H08 Phoenix Infocity Pvt. Ltd SEZ,
Phase 2, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
30th June 2019, 03:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad?

Salary package allotted to Content Operations Support Technician in HCL-Hyderabad as follows :

-Average Support Technician Salary in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh is Rs 350,000 lakhs per annum.

-There is annual bonus also.

Kindly confirm with your HR coordinators for better salary, because it depends upon your skills set and experience you have with you. Finally your interview performance tells your quality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?