5th October 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Pune Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of HCL Technologies Pune for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

9th October 2019, 04:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Pune Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Pune Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field (BE/BTech ).
-2019 batch is eligible for this recruitment drive only.
-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 8.5 and above in 12 and graduation.
-Good communication skills.
-Ability to work in 24*7 environment.
9th October 2019, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Pune Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of HCL Technologies Pune for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technologies Pune is,

HCL Technologies Pune= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technologies Pune recruitment.
9th October 2019, 11:21 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Pune Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview is given below :-

1)60% throughout in academics

2)No standing arrears

3)B. Tech/B.E 2013 pass outs – Eligible branches: CS, IT, ECE, EEE, E&I

4)Service agreement : 18 months

5)Open to re-location

6)Open to work in 24*7 work ambience

For more information visit on http://www.hcl.in
11th October 2019, 12:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HCL Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering
* Software Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks to be eligible. You must be passing out in the year 2019 or 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?