5th October 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Junior Software Engineer interview?

Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Junior Software Engineer in Atos Syntel Chennai? I am interested to attend this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!

9th October 2019, 07:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Junior Software Engineer interview?

Educational qualification required to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Junior Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in BE/BTech/MCA from 2020 batch.
-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA 6.0 and above in (10, 12 and Graduation).
-Good communication skills.
-No backlogs.
-Maximum One year of gap in education.
9th October 2019, 11:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Atos Syntel Chennai Junior Software Engineer interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can you please tell me what educational qualification is required to attend the interview for the post of Junior Software Engineer in Atos Syntel Chennai? I am interested to attend this interview. Kindly help me to know about the educational qualification. Thank you!
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Atos Syntel Chennai is,

Atos Syntel Chennai= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Atos Syntel Chennai recruitment.

Process of Atos Syntel Chennai recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
10th October 2019, 09:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to attend Atos Syntel Chennai recruitment
process for the post of Junior Software Engineer is given below :-

1) B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology

2) MCA: Computer Application

3)Aggregate %: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post- Graduation (PG) [All Semesters]

4)Backlog: NO current backlog(s)

5)Education Break: Maximum 1 year break in education is allowed (from X / SSC to Highest Qualification)

Address:
Plot No. H7 or H8, SIPCOT IT Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Navallur Post, Siruseri,
Tamil Nadu 603103

Phone: 044 4742 3800

For more information visit on https://atos.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?