18th December 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Software Trainee. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

23rd December 2018, 10:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview:

Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE) or MCA from any recognized university.

Candidates must have secured at least 65% throughout their academics (10th, 12th, UG/PG).

Only 2017 and 2018 pass out candidates can apply.

Candidates having knowledge of Java/C++, Android, iOS, Hadoop, HBase, Analytics are preferred for interview.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Remove *
23rd December 2018, 10:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview?

In order to attend HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview, you should have completed your BE/B.Tech in CS/IT/IS/ECE/MCA from a recognized college/university. You must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academic career. You must have good knowledge in Java/C++, Android, IOS, Hadoop, HBase etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?