18th December 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon for the post of Software Trainee. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

16th February 2023, 11:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview?

Kind of questions asked in Online Test of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee recruitment:

Some of the questions asked on the below topics in the Online Test of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - HT Media Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Trainee

>> The selection process of this recruitment consists of the below rounds. They are as follows:
@ Written Test
@ Face to Face Interview

>> Also you may be expecting questions on the below mentioned topics.
C++/ Java
Hadoop
iOS
Android
Analytics
HBase..etc.,

>> Besides this get good command over numerical aptitude, logical as well as verbal reasoning in order to crack the recruitment process.
17th February 2023, 11:29 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview?

The technical questions will likely be focused on assessing your knowledge and understanding of programming concepts and related technologies. You may be asked to solve programming problems, write code snippets or pseudocode, or answer questions related to data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, database concepts, and web development.

Some sample technical questions that could be asked in an Online Test of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon Software Trainee interview include:
• Write a function to reverse a given string.
• Explain the difference between a stack and a queue.
• Write a SQL query to retrieve data from a database table.
• Explain the concept of polymorphism in object-oriented programming.
• Explain the difference between HTTP and HTTPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?