18th December 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Trainee in HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon for the post of Software Trainee. I want to know about the salary package of this post in HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

23rd December 2018, 10:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Trainee in HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon?

Average salary package of Software Trainee in HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon is around Rs. 7.5 lacs per annum. During 6 months of training period candidate will get Rs. 25,000/- per month as stipend. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech ( CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE) or MCA from any recognized university are eligible to attend Software Trainee Interview in HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon. Candidates must have a knowledge of Java/C++, Android, iOS, Hadoop, HBase, Analytics to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Remove *
23rd December 2018, 10:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Trainee in HT Media Ltd, Gurgaon?

The minimum salary of a Software Trainee in HT Media Ltd, may range approximately Rs. 2.35 lakhs and above per year.

The salary may gradually increase and may range approximately Rs. 3 lakhs per year, depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.

Web: http://www.hindustantimes.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?