26th July 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has a gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech?

Sir,
I have a gap in between 12th and B.Tech of 1 year so am I eligible for iGATE Off-Campus Interview? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  3. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  6. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  7. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  8. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  10. What is the percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  12. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  14. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  15. Will there be a problem getting a job in iGate via campus placement if I have academic gap?
  16. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  17. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
29th July 2015, 07:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has a gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview after having gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech.

Eligibility criteria for IGATE Off-Campus recuitment:

Aspirants should have scored minimum 50% in graduation, XIIth and Xth ( All regular ).
Candidate must have not gap of more than 1 year during his studies.
Aspirant have good communication and comprehensive skill in English.
30th July 2015, 01:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend iGATE Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has a gap of 1 year between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have a gap in between 12th and B.Tech of 1 year so am I eligible for iGATE Off-Campus Interview? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Yes, you are eligible for iGate off campus interview.

Eligibility criteria of iGate recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.
15th September 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have a standing backlog in my btech,can I attend college placement of igate
24th September 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

I have a gap of 2 year between 12 and b.tech. Am i elligible for accenture , l & T?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?