21st April 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ITC Infotech Implementation Consultant interview?

I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Implementation Consultant post in ITC Infotech. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of ITC Infotech.

20th May 2018, 07:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ITC Infotech Implementation Consultant interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend ITC Infotech Implementation Consultant Interview:

The basic educational qualification required to attend ITC Infotech Implementation Consultant Interview is as follows.

<> Candidates who are done with their below mentioned qualification are eligible to attend ITC Infotech Implementation Consultant Recruitment.
* B.E/ B.Tech
* BCA
* M.Tech/ M.E
* MCA

<> If you are done with any of the above mentioned courses, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend ITC Infotech Implementation consultant recruitment.

<> Candidates from 0 to 6 months experience are also eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?