18th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to attend Microsoft Assistant Consultant Interview?

Hello, Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the educational qualification which is required to attend an Interview of Microsoft for the post of Associate Consultant. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria also for attending this Interview. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply to attend Microsoft Associate Consultant Interview? Date and time of this interview?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify interview of Microsoft? Qualification required to join Microsoft?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for applying off campus placement in VIT?
  4. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  7. Educational qualification required to apply in 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment?
  8. Educational qualification required to attend Athenahealth Software Analyst Testing Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Educational qualification required to attend Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview?
  10. Eligibility to attend Group Of Engineers Business Development Executive Interview?
  11. Job description and skills required to become an Associate Consultant in Microsoft?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for Consultant and TCS Associate?
  13. Can a dentist appear for NICL exam?
  14. What sort of jobs are there for Diploma holders in Banking Industry?
  15. What is the eligibility to join MSW course? -- [New]
  16. Minimum educational qualification required for joining Microsoft?
  17. Which wings of Army is best for 12th with Science holder? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required for it?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to attend KPCL Assistant and Junior exam
20th July 2016, 05:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to attend Microsoft Assistant Consultant Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the educational qualification which is required to attend an Interview of Microsoft for the post of Associate Consultant. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria also for attending this Interview. Waiting for your reply!

The candidates should have studied B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology, ECE, Telecommunication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation) in the year 2015 and 2016 are eligible for the Associate Consultant Interview in Microsoft. They should have scored 60% & above marks in 10th and 10+2 and 70% & above marks in Graduation and Post Graduation. No gap in education will be accepted and the candidate must be fluent in English oral and written. The hiring process includes Aptitude test, Technical interview and HR interview. The website link is Official Website
21st July 2016, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to attend Microsoft Assistant Consultant Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to attend Microsoft Assistant Consultant Interview:

Educational Qualification:

- Those who have passed B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, ECE, Telecommunication from a recognized university during the academic year 2015-16 are eligible to apply. The candidate must score more than 60% of marks at Graduation.

Other essential Criteria:

- The candidate should not have any pending backlogs.

- The candidate should have good Communication skill in both written and oral.

- The selection will be based on Aptitude test, Technical interview and HR interview.

For more details, please Visit Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?