22nd May 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility to attend L&T Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Hi,
I want to know that what are the criteria
for attending Off-Campus Interview for
L&T Infotech? I have completed my B.Tech
and I want to join L&T Infotech. Kindly tell me
all the eligibilities. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview in Haryana for B.Tech(EE) graduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  5. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  9. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  10. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  11. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  13. How can a B.Tech graduate with 66% marks, appear in off campus? Do we require special permission from college?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  15. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  16. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  18. How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?
24th May 2015, 06:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to attend L&T Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
L&T is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T is,

L&T= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T recruitment.
24th May 2015, 11:23 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to attend L&T Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria:

An applicant should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th and graduation. Even, final year of degree course may also apply. No active backlogs are allowed. An applicant should not have more than two years of gap in studies.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
26th May 2015, 07:49 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Detailed eligibility to attend L&T Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Since, you have completed your B.tech so, you are no more associated with the college, so there is no chance for you to sit for the off campus interview. You can now apply for the company for the Scheduled or walk-in interview and then sit in their drive. Because, off campus drive are only for the Engineering college candidates.
7th October 2015, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 60% marks in b tech and 10th standard but not in 12class there have only 55%marks can i get a chance for interview fot l&t company??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?