21st July 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Software Engineer which is offered in IVTL Infoview Technologies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

23rd July 2018, 09:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend IVTL Infoview Technologies Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech from below mentioned circuit branches
* E&I
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology

<> Candidates who have completed their Diploma course are not eligible to attend the recruitment.

<> The minimum percentage required in academics must be as follows,

@ In 10th Class - 80% marks
@ In 12th Class - 80% marks
@ In Graduation - 70% marks

<> You should not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?