29th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend NIIT Technologies Software Engineer interview?

I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Engineer post in NIIT Technologies. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of NIIT Technologies.

5th August 2018, 08:06 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend NIIT Technologies Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend NIIT Technologies Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend NIIT Technologies Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

<> You should have passed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or
* B.Tech in Information Technology or
* Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

<> The minimum percentage required in academics in order to be eligible is given below,
@ In 10th Class - 60% marks
@ In 12th Class - 60% marks
@ In Graduation/ Post Graduation - 60% marks

<> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
5th August 2018, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend NIIT Technologies Software Engineer interview?

To be eligible for Software Engineer in NIIT Technologies, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT or MCA from a recognized college/university. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation/post graduation. Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs and maximum 1 year of educational gap is allowed. Having good computer programming languages is must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?