10th April 2020, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Concentrix Bangalore for the post of Junior Software Engineer. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th April 2020, 05:51 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore?

BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for Junior Software Engineer interview. But a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required; a Master’s degree is preferred.

Graduation passed out / or having 1 year of experience.
13th April 2020, 06:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore is that the applicant should be a graduate in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from any recognized university. The applicant should possess knowledge of C++, JAVA, etc.

The applicant should be a resident of Bangalore or nearby places to be eligible to attend the Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore.
14th April 2020, 12:21 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: 'Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore? http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=7196125

Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore is given below:-

1. The candidate should have experience of 0 to 2 years.

2. The candidate should belong to Bangalore.

3. The candidate should have done graduation from any university.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.cocentrix.com for more information.
14th April 2020, 02:41 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore?

Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore as follows:-

1. Qualifying degree BE/BTECH- (CS/IT) in the work-field branches.
2. Batch: 2020.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
5. 0-I Years of relevant work experience.
14th April 2020, 06:59 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore is given below :-

1)The ideal candidate should have exposure to enterprise application development experience, with C#.NET, MVC 5.0 & Microsoft SQL Server as added advantage.

2)Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.

3)Skill for writing reusable libraries.

4)Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.

5)Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server is mandatory.

6)Experience with popular web application frameworks.

7)Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.

8)Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
15th April 2020, 01:58 PM
Vismithagowda

Eligibility to attend Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore is that the applicant should be a graduate in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from any recognized university. The applicant should possess knowledge of C++, JAVA, etc.

The applicant should be a resident of Bangalore or nearby places to be eligible to attend the Junior Software Engineer interview of Concentrix Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?