24th April 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Maintec Technologies, Kolkata Siebel Developer interview?

Hi friends, I have got an email from Maintec Technologies, Kolkata for the Siebel Developer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

29th April 2019, 12:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Maintec Technologies, Kolkata Siebel Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Maintec Technologies, Kolkata Siebel Developer interview;

You have to complete your BTECH degree with CS/ECE/ECE/IT from any recognized university with at least 60% marks with no standing arrears.

MCA graduates are also eligible to apply.

You must have good academic.

You should not have long educational gap.
30th April 2019, 12:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Maintec Technologies, Kolkata Siebel Developer interview?

Eligibility criteria for Siebel Developer role in Maintec Technologies:

1. You must have good academic background with an engineering / computer science degree from a reputed university/ college.

2. You must have implementation experience in order to management module of Siebel 8.0.

3. You must have good understanding of Siebel Data Model, Architecture, Administration, etc

4. You should have good knowledge on Siebel Configuration, Siebel Scripting, Siebel Workflow, Siebel EAI, Siebel Business Services, Web Services, ABO, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?