24th April 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

29th April 2019, 12:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata?

If you got selected for the post of Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata, then you can get salary package of INR 2.5 lacs per annum in beginning. On the basis of performance and experience salary may increase every year.
Qualification required to attend Siebel Developer interview in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata is candidate must have passed BE/BTECH (CS, ECE, ECE, IT)/MCA from any recognized university.
29th April 2019, 02:31 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata?

The salary package that would be offered to Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata would be from Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 per annum.

The salary package completely depends on your skills and Interview. As a fresher, your salary would be less. However, once you acquire work knowledge. It will be increased.

Address of the company:-
MAINTEC Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
3M-215 Building, east of NGEF,
Outer ring road, Kasturi Nagar,
Bangalore, KA, 560043
India
30th April 2019, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Salary package for Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies:

Your salary will depend upon your overall experience and current CTC. As an experienced resource you can expect a hike of 30% - 40% (depending on your negotiation capability).

However you can expect an annual package of 3.50 LPA and above for the role of Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies.
15th July 2019, 09:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Siebel Developer in Maintec Technologies, Kolkata is around INR 3.5 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?