14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Engineer Interview?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for an interview of Software Engineer in MAQ Software. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in the interview for this post in MAQ Software?

11th May 2018, 09:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend MAQ Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility criteria for Software Engineer in MAQ Software is:

BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech (CS/IT) / MCA
Good academics (60 % throughout)
Good pH score
No active backlogs

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Remove *
11th May 2018, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend MAQ Software Engineer Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for attending MAQ Software Engineer recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> You must have completed any of the following courses in order to be eligible. They include, M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech

>> Candidates from Computer Science and Information Technology background candidates are eligible to apply for this MAQ Software Engineer recruitment.

>> You must not any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, you should meet the percentage criteria also.

Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 60% marks

Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation/ Post Graduation - 60% marks
13th May 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am looking forward to apply for an interview of Software Engineer in MAQ Software. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in the interview for this post in MAQ Software?

Candidates who have passed BE/BTech Computer Science or Information Technology or MTech (CS/IT) or BCA + MCA / BSc (IT) + MCA / BSc (CS) + MCA with 60% plus or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology are eligible to apply for the Software Engineer posts in MAQ Software. MAQ Software has branches in Hyderabad and Mumbai in India. Candidates can find the details in the MAQ Software website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?