19th April 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer interview?

I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Test Engineer post in Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad.

23rd April 2019, 12:55 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend interview of Software Test Engineer profile in Milople Technologies:

1. You have to complete your BE / BTech / MCA in regular course without any year gap.
2. You should have at least 55% marks through out your entire academic career.
3. You should be good in SQL to form any kind of complex queries and you should have knowledge on trigger, indexing to work as a Software test engineer.
4. You should have good communication skill to communicate with clients and other teams.
25th April 2019, 04:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer interview;

You must have done BE / BTech / ME / MTech (Computer Engineering / Information Technology) or MCA from any recognized university.

You should have no standing arrears.

You should have good academic records.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?