19th April 2019, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Information about Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer Interview

I have heard that Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad is conducting an interview for the post of Software Test Engineer. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. So, can you please tell me about this company’s post so that I can attend this interview?

23rd April 2019, 12:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer Interview

Information about the opening of Software Test Engineer profile in Milople Technologies:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech degree in full time course without any year gap.

2. You should have excellent communication skills to communicate with clients and different teams.

3. You should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.

4. You should have good knowledge in SQL.

5. You should be able to handle any kind of complex situation.

You can apply for the post online through below website:

https://www.milople.com/career-at-milople.html

24th April 2019, 12:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer Interview

Information about Milople Technologies, Ahmedabad Software Test Engineer Interview?

You will be working on developing E-commerce projects and products using Magento 1 and 2.

You can apply for the post online through https://www.milople.com/jobs. Click on "Apply Now" under " Software Test Engineer"
Fill all the mandatory information and upload your resume. The HR will call you as soon as they found you eligible for the Interview.

You must have strong programming skills and should also have knowledge of Data analytics., CSS3, Larave, PHP, Magento 1, Magento 2, HTML5l , AMP, JQuery, AJAX etc.

You can visit the website www.milople.com for more information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?