2nd August 2019, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mindtree Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Engineer post in Mindtree Bangalore. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Mindtree.

5th August 2019, 06:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Experience required: Fresher

Eligibility to attend Mindtree Bangalore Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field with first division of marks from recognized university.

-Throughout academic 60% of aggregate is must.

-Good communication skills.

-Strong programming skills.
5th August 2019, 06:40 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree Bangalore Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Mindtree Bangalore Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Experience required: Fresher

-2018 & 2019 Batches only.
-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field.
-CGPA of 5.5 in graduation.
-60 % in 10 and 12.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong programming language skills.
5th August 2019, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Engineer post in Mindtree Bangalore. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Mindtree.
Eligibility criteria for Mindtree Bangalore placement:-

Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks throughout the studies.

The candidate should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mindtree Bangalore recruitment.
5th August 2019, 11:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Mindtree Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Mindtree Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Mindtree

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> In order to be eligible, you must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams.
* Electrical Engineering
* Computer Science and Engineering
* Telecommunication Engineering
* Electronics and Electrical Engineering
* Information Science
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
* Electronics Engineering..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics should be 65% marks in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?