11th December 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Hello
Can you please kindly tell me any available
Summer Internship/Summer Training Program
in Google, Microsoft, IBM, TCS, Oracle etc.
for B.tech 2nd year CSE students?????
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  2. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship of month during June? I am doing B.Tech CSE
  5. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  7. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  8. How can I apply for summer internship? Which are the good companies?
  9. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle, Wipro, Microsoft and Google?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  15. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  16. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
12th December 2014, 09:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in Microsoft, IBM, TCS, Google and Oracle which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. . But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

First download the application form and complete the application form using MS word. Address your letter to the attention of the Internship Coordinator. Your cover letter should include the following:

1) Your motivation for applying to the programme
2) How you feel you may contribute to the work
3) How this programme relates to your future career goals.

In your curriculum vitae, you have to provide detailed description of education history, leadership or extra-curricular activities. You have to provide two letters of recommendation, in that one should be a professor acquainted with your academic abilities.

And you have to provide proof of fluency in english i.e TOEFL or IELTS reports. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by electronic submission (email) to the Internship Coordinator.
1st March 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Sir, where we will get the application form for this internship and what should be the percentage for a 2nd year cse student to do internship in these companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?