18th August 2013, 01:11 PM
surbhi karn

Can I do internship in company in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Oracle

can i do internship in company in tcs,wipro,infosysis,oracle because i have 57% in class 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  2. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  4. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student? -- [New]
  8. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  9. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  11. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  13. How to get internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle while doing M.Tech?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  15. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
31st May 2019, 11:14 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Can I do internship in company in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Oracle

Procedure to apply for internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Oracle :-

Minimum 60% marks throughout and basic programming knowldege is essential. You can apply through CodeVita, Global coding contest. Global internship program lists all the internship openings on its page where you can check the opening and apply. You can also send an email to the email id mentioned on company's career page with a resume and cover letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?