27th March 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bengaluru Customer Support Officer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Customer Support Officer post in Mphasis, Bengaluru. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Mphasis, Bengaluru.

31st March 2019, 03:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bengaluru Customer Support Officer interview?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree/master's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Mphsais Customer Support Officer interview. Candidate should have scored minimum 60% and above marks throughout the academic career. Candidate should not have any pending backlogs and long educational gaps will not be entertained.
31st March 2019, 05:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bengaluru Customer Support Officer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Customer Support Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Mphasis, Bangalore Customer Support Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Mphasis

Name of the Job Position - Customer Support Officer

>> Candidates who have completed their Under graduation or Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Candidates having 1 to 6 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
1st April 2019, 12:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bengaluru Customer Support Officer interview:

Applicants who have a degree in B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT)/BCA/B.E/ B.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
Applicants should have no current back logs at the time of interview.
Applicants must have excellent verbal communication skills in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?