20th November 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I crack Mphasis Bengaluru interview for Customer Support Officer post?

Hello, I want to give an interview of Mphasis Bengaluru for the post of Customer Support Officer. I want to know how can I crack this interview for Customer Support Officer post in this company? Kindly let me know immediately.

23rd November 2019, 06:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I crack Mphasis Bengaluru interview for Customer Support Officer post?

Company Name: Mphasis

Tips to crack Mphasis Bengaluru interview for Customer Support Officer post as follows:

-You should have good communication skills plus voice n accent for US customer service.

-Correct your pronunciation and general verbal.

-Prepare for web applications and Microsoft office technologies for documentation work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?