15th April 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bengaluru Technical Support Officer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BTech course. I want to attend the interview of Mphasis, Bengaluru for the post of Technical Support Officer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

17th April 2019, 12:19 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mphasis, Bengaluru Technical Support Officer Interview?

Hello Dear,

Mphasis is hiring for Technical support Executive, please find below details for the same

Qualification: Any Graduate

Selection Process:
--------------------

There will be couple of round and you have to clear all of them to get selected for the Technical support Executive role in Mphasis:

1. The first round will be a group discussion round to check your communication skill
2. Next you will be undergo a technical round of interview to check the necessary technical skills.
3. Next there will be a Managerial round where you will be asked scenario based question to verify how you react in any complex situation.
4. If you will be able to clear all of the above round you will be called for HR discussion to discuss about your roles and salary package.

Required Skills:
-----------------
1. Typing speed of 25 WPM with 85% accuracy
2. Descent communication skills
3. Open to work in night shift
4. Possess good analytical and comprehension skills

Roles and Responsibility:
---------------------------
1. You have to support 24*7 environment.
2. You are responsible to acknowledge any user related query and assign it to responsible team.
3. You have to create a ticket and assign to correct team to follow the ITIL process.
4. You have to support users through call, email and chat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?