2nd February 2021, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend the NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

4th February 2021, 03:10 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview

The following Eligibility to attend the NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview :-

A.Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

C.2018/2019/2020 graduates.

Hope it helps.
4th February 2021, 08:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview

Eligibility to attend the NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have MBA with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other quantitative field.

• Applicant must have 0 - 3 years of experience either in management consulting, technology firm focused on strategy and business insights.

• Applicant must have ability to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business. Preferred familiarity with enterprise IT industry.
5th February 2021, 09:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - NetApp

Name of the Job Position - Business Strategy Analyst

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or MBA from a recognized or top university.

>> Candidates having 1 to 3 years of experience in data science or data analytics or management consulting or business strategy are preferable.

>> Also you need to have good knowledge of data analytics and data visualization skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?