18th October 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview?

Dear friends, can any of you kindly tell me what the eligibility criteria is for attending the interview of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore? I would like to know because I want to attend this interview. Please inform me!

22nd October 2020, 07:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview is as follows.

• Applicant having 2 to 3 years of experience is preferred.
• Applicant must have Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience is required.
• Applicant must have Demonstrated ability to complete multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.

I'm giving link of official website for any inquiry.
www.netapp.com
23rd October 2020, 10:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - NetApp

Name of the Job Position - Business Strategy Analyst

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MBA or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who are passing out in the year 2018 or 2019 or 2020.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks.
24th October 2020, 11:44 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview?

Eligibility to attend the NetApp Bangalore Business Strategy Analyst interview is that the candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university. The candidate should be able to provide transactional support to NetApp enterprise systems. The candidate should belong to Bangalore or nearby places. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?