9th June 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Paypal International Chennai Data Science Intern interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Paypal International Chennai are hiring for a Data Science Intern. I want to attend the interview for this post in Paypal International. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

12th June 2020, 03:05 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Paypal International Chennai Data Science Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend Paypal International Chennai Data Science Intern interview is that the applicant will need to be dynamics, collaborative, and curious as we build new experience. The applicant will have to work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
12th June 2020, 03:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Paypal International Chennai Data Science Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend the Paypal International Chennai data science Intern interview is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

2. The candidate will have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data.

3. The candidate should have English proficiency.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
13th June 2020, 07:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Paypal International Chennai Data Science Intern interview as follows:-

1. Graduate computer science degree or related work-field study branches. (BE/BTech/MTech)
2. Good academic career.
3. Batch: 2020
4. No live backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?