5th December 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview of Software Engineer Trainee post in Prodapt Chennai. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Prodapt.

8th December 2019, 01:43 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview as follows:-

-Any engineering graduates in computer science or related work-study.
(BE/BTECH)
-Good academic record with 70% and above in (10 / 12) and 80% and above in Graduation.
-2019 passouts are eligible.
-No backlogs an entire career.
-Good communication skills.
8th December 2019, 09:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview is that the applicant should have experience of 0 to 1 year. The applicant should be a resident of Chennai or nearby places. The applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university.

For more details, visit the website www.prodapt.com.
8th December 2019, 11:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Prodapt

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Computer Science Engineering

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks. You should not have any pending backlogs to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?