5th December 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai. Please tell me about the necessary skills required. Waiting for your response!

8th December 2019, 01:47 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai as follows:-

-Strong programming skills for building applications.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
-Continuous learning approach and attention towards work.
-Handling of large projects and work.

8th December 2019, 09:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai?

Skills required to become a Software Engineer Trainee in Prodapt Chennai are that the applicant should have excellent communication skills. The applicant should have experience of 0 to 1 year. The applicant should have good knowledge of programming. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.

For more details, visit the website www.prodapt.com.

8th December 2019, 11:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major skills required to attend Prodapt Chennai Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Prodapt

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

@ You must have excellent communication skills.

@ You should not have attended Prodapts Campus Interview process in the past.

@ You should have good command over programming as well as language skills.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?