28th July 2020, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to attend the interview of Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer. I came to know that they are offering this post. I just want to know what qualification is required to attend this interview?

30th July 2020, 10:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Qualification required to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows:-

1. Qualifying Degree BE/BTECH/BCA/MCA related work-field study branches.

2. No percentage criteria/ Recent Graduates.

3. Strong communication skills.

4. Strong programming skills such as Java / JDBC, Spring, JMS, and Oracle.

5. Good knowledge of scripting languages also.
31st July 2020, 12:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

The qualification required to attend Quality Assurance Engineer interview in Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore is Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application or Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?