1st November 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Razorthink Technologies, Bengaluru QA Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Razorthink Technologies, Bengaluru for the post of QA Engineer. I am a BTech CSE graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

13th May 2021, 07:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Razorthink Technologies, Bengaluru QA Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Razorthink Technologies Bangalore QA Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Razorthink Technologies Bangalore QA Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Razorthink Technologies

Name of the Job Position - QA Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Streams allowed are,
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Information Technology or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ IC or
@Electrical Engineering..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks.

>> You must have excellent programming skills in C, C++, Java, Data Structures..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?